Many people from around the world have contacted me to let me know that my articles on COVID have helped to clear up a great deal of confusion on the topic.
I also put together a series of informational videos on COVID to further help clear up the massive confusion on the topic.
The videos are posted below, and you can watch them at your convenience by registering for the series. My blog is free, but anyone can have access to all of the videos in the series for a one-time fee of $7.99.
The following topics are covered in each module:
- Module 1 – Vaccines 1 (mRNA Vaccines and the other types of vaccines in development, immunity to other coronaviruses, and our natural immune response)
- Module 2 – Vaccines 2 (Effectiveness versus Short Term and Long Term Side Effects)
- Module 3 – Natural Immunity/Herd Immunity – (How Close are we to Herd Immunity? Can We Achieve Herd Immunity Naturally?)
- Module 4 – How Variants/Mutations Affect Severity of the Virus (Should we be concerned about the different strains of the virus? How much has the virus mutated? Will it continue to mutate?)
- Module 5 – Testing (PCR Tests, Antigen Tests, Antibody Tests, False Positives, etc)
- Module 6 – Masks (Effectiveness Versus Ineffectiveness)
Videos Are Accessible Below for Registered Viewers.
Register for access by clicking button below.
About Dr. Doug Corrigan
Dr. Corrigan has a Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, a master’s in Engineering Physics (concentration: Solid State Physics), and a bachelor’s in Engineering Physics (concentration: electrical engineering.)
As a NASA Graduate Fellow, he worked with NASA on a series of material science microgravity missions that were conducted aboard the Space Shuttle. He also conducted research as a Graduate Fellow with Oak Ridge National Lab on new materials in their Solid State Physics Division.
Dr. Corrigan switched to life sciences and received his Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. He launched a biotech company which developed new tools for discovering drugs to combat drug resistant forms of HIV. He now spends most of his time assisting companies with their R&D programs and bringing new technologies to market. He also spends time researching natural modalities for achieving optimal health.
Dr. Corrigan is an avid innovator, and has developed concepts for new medical devices, 3D printing technologies, cellular assays, nanotechnologies, sensors, new materials, etc— He competed against a pool of 350,000 engineers and scientists from around the world and won licenses with private and public entities for further development of ~30 of these technologies. For these awards, he was named a Super Solver and he is now featured as a Super Solver in the book :”One Smart Crowd” (see below for a partial list of challenges he has won.)
Dr. Corrigan is a Christian and believes that God is the author of all science, mathematics, logic, reason, life, and love.
Dr Corrigan is the author of the book titled, “The Author of Light”, which you can learn more about by —-> CLICKING HERE
If you would like for Dr. Corrigan to speak at your group, organization, or event, please send an email to –> DrDougCorrigan@gmail.com
Partial List of Innovation Challenges Dr. Corrigan has won:
- Design and Method to Fabricate a 3D Printed Kidney Glomerulus on-a-Chip.
- Use of Microfluidic Pulsed Jets to Produce Artificial Cells.
- Real Time Measurement of Steroid Metabolites in Single Cells.
- Phenotypic Assays for Screening Chemogenomics Libraries.
- Innovative Method for the 3D printing of Cotton Fabric.
- Novel Methodology to 3D Print High-Index Glass at Low Temperatures.
- Nanosensor for Real Time and Sensitive Detection of Volatile Organic Compounds within the Atmosphere.
- Design of a Microarray Assay for Evaluating Biological Efficacy.
- Device and App for Real Time Monitoring of Sleep Apnea.
- Method For Manufacturing Nano-Ordered Magnetic Biphasic Composite Materials
- Design of Artificial Neural Network for Predicting the Global Impact of Climate Shocks.
- Application of Electroactive Polymers to Develop a Tactile Digital Interface for the Visually Impaired.
- Innovative Use of Aragonite as a Neural Biomatrix.
- Method for Producing Flexible and Thin Light Emitting Panels for Residential and Commercial Lighting.
- Design of Game Control System for Disabled Individuals.
- Innovative Method to 3D Print Electrical Wire Harnesses and Connectors.
- Nanoporous Solid Phase Biocatalyst to Increase Mass Transfer Rate of Gas Phase Reactants in a Bioreactor for Fermenting Long-chain Hydrocarbon Biofuels.
- Design of Nanocomposite Coating for Increasing Corona Resistance
- Process to Produce Sterile Food Pellets at Low Temperature.
- Novel Applications of a Smart Shape-Shifting Material.
- Novel Nanoparticle Technology to Protect Hair from Excessive Heat
- Application of Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Polyethylene Tape for Wind Turbines.
- New Cleaning Technique – Supersonic Steam Jet Carpet Cleaner.
- Novel Application of Nanoferromagnetic Particles for Optically Active Coatings.
- Design of a New Nanoparticle Odor Blocking Technology.